Thursday, May 23, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 18, 19 and 20

I got caught up on Project Life the other night...got three weeks done...whohoo!!  I have had the best time scrapping more layouts and mini albums, so I got a little more behind than normal.  Since I had a lot, I moved faster on these pages...some of are okay, some I like better, but overall, I have it down and done!

Week 18 - all three of these weeks I kept to 1 page.  Making smoothies, Emma's dress rehearsal, PJ days at school, Lambie wins (Doc McStuffins), cooking (finally!  ha!), then out to eat, Archie boy, and family art time before bed.
Week 19 - put in scrapping stuff, Emma's school, our hair cuts (yes, my not so happy face), winning October Afternoon's Travel Girl, Mother's day at school, my sister watched Emma so Dennis and I could go see Iron Man 3...YES!  Loved!
Had lots of little things from Mother's Day at school to add here so used 8.5x11 or smaller protectors...

Yes...I kept my letter from October Afternoon from winning the Travel Girl...I have issues!
And the next page has Emma's recital and end of school, so the tickets and her diploma is here too.


And week 20 starts with Mother's day...I really went fast on this one...you may not notice as much as I do that I did not include as many little details and I did more handwriting.  I did all three weeks at one time, so I was ready to be done.   Emma's last day of school, a snake in the yard (!), and Emma's recital.
And then I went right back to making more layouts, which is my favorite.  I had a lot more assignments than normal this month (you'll see...exciting), but it was also end of school, recital, etc, so I stayed even more on top of assignments...knocking them out early.  I felt like a super ninja!  So I am taking advantage of free scrap time for myself, and will have some to share tomorrow!  I need to do this more often...makes me realize how much I love to just scrap.

One thing I am really hoping and I just know will give my Project Life a little boost is getting Scraptastic's first Project Life kit in June.  Scraptastic and Ormolu have teamed up, and I have to say I have not seen anything like it.  I cannot wait.  Here's a link to see a sneak, which still doesn't do it justice.  And then my PL subscription with Studio Calico will start next month as well.  Cannot tell you how many times I changed my mind on getting it or not...so that is why I am finally getting in June.  I can't wait to see them both and will weed out some of the stash I have been using for Project Life that are getting kind of stale for me.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great project life pages. And you don't have issues because you kept your letter. It was a proud moment for you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love these PL pages! There's so much to see, so many little details! Love Emma's drawings and LOL about the OA letter! It's great to see your day to day life like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Patricia. I love how you've included Emma's sweet artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these pages! I love the ways the colors came together and all the includes. Perfect! I'm finally in the mood to start journaling/documenting our adventures again so this totally fired me up. Thank you so much for the inspiration- it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!