Wednesday, June 19, 2013

American Crafts - Sweet Card

I thought I wouldn't have a lot of posting the rest of this month, but the month has flown by...and I need to get some projects done.  I feel like I'm getting a little more mojo back from our beach vacation too. 

I've got a quick card...Summer fun, beach, pool...it's all I think about right now.  Emma is so into the Hawaiian theme and we swim so much during the summer, I can't help it.   

So here is a fun summer card using American Crafts Mayberry as the background, Yes, Please as the wave (which didn't work for the project I'll be sharing next month - so glad I didn't throw that piece away), and Garden Soho.  The dots are My Mind's Eye, and the arrows are Studio Calico.
The dots are My Mind's Eye, and the arrows are Studio Calico.
If you had time to pop in...thank you...hope you're getting some scrapping done.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Fun, colorful, bright and summery = awesome combo!
    Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card Patricia!! The wave is really cute and I love the polka dot background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Patricia! Love the wave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how colorful it is! Love that wave too :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, your style is so fun and cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!