Thursday, June 20, 2013

Carta Bella and Giddy Up

Howdy!  I have this altered chipboard boot in a frame up on the Carta Bella blog.  Check out the blog for the step by step instructions, plus a lot more projects all Summer long for the Summer Camp.


This is using the new Giddy Up for the girls.  The boys Giddy Up is just as cute too...but this is hanging in Emma's room, so had to go with the pink one!

More exciting news from Carta Bella...Kaitlin Sheaffer, the owner and creator behind Ormolu, has designed an upcoming collection coming out in July for Carta Bella.  I am really excited about this one and can't wait to play with it.  


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Really loving their new line. It is getting rave reviews all over the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it! So cute! (and I CANNOT wait to get my hands on Hello, Again!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project Patricia!! Love those patterns you mixed on the Boot design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Patricia! You really rocked this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! This is fantastic!!
    Wow!!
    Have a great weekend!
    PS: thanks for all the blog love! :) = big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH! I Love that new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pink boot! I love the tiny floral pattern on it.

    I love Ormolu, so I am super excited about "Hello Again." Looking forward to seeing what you will make with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!