Monday, June 17, 2013

Lily Bee and Gossamer Blue; Lily Bee and PageMaps

Hope everyone had a good weekend and Father's Day!  I was busy cooking and preparing, but we made time for swimming and hanging out and had a great time.  

I have my last layout to share from the Lily Bee and Gossamer Blue collaboration for the June Gossamer Blue kit.  See more details and more inspiration from the kit here.  This layout is mostly the Lily Bee exclusives and Sweet Shoppe.  I LOVED the color scheme that Kristen used for the exclusives, so I did the entire layout mostly in the green and yellow.
I could scrap with circles all the time...I really let loose on this one with the circles.
 I used the Silhouette to cut the background from the cardstock and pop dotted it to the background.  I did add a little bit of gelato and gesso on the background...just for a little bit of an artsy look.  Oh and that "today" stamp is Lily Bee's exclusive in the kit...I just stamped a portion of it on the label.
 Then filled all those circles in with Lily Bee's new embellishments!  How fun are these! 
And one last Lily Bee layout for another collaboration with PageMaps.  Lily Bee is sponsoring the prize for PageMaps.  You still have time to enter...check out the details here.
This is what I did with the sketch Becky Fleck gave me.
I kept it to the sketch, added a pocket and a tag, layered labels and the title, then added the embellishments.
I love these photos of me and Emma.  I don't know if you noticed it, but my shirt has stripes and so does the background...when I create a layout, I usually make sure to balance vertical and horizontal lines...I didn't plan it but when I saw that the shirt had the stripes going horizontally, I thought how cool is that!  
Hope you have a great week...will be back later this week.

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Great pages!
    I love how you embellished the cut out circles on the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts! I love all the circles, including the flowers on the first one, and loving the photos and title for the second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. Love the top one - such a neat concept with the circles and a great picture of you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totallllly cute! love these from the great pics to the amazing layering as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another two crazy LO... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are so fun Patricia!! Love those circles on your first layout, with the buttons, brads, and Flair Button mixed in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such great dimension on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both, Patricia! The circle background, filled up with all of those goodies, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all those circles! What a fantastic idea for a fun background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layouts!
    Love the designs, the colors, the embellies...everything!!!
    wow! wow! wow!! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both of these! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!