Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Lily Bee and Gossamer Blue

Hello and hope everyone is having a great week.  We are just returning from a short trip to the beach...always wish it could be longer.

I'm excited to finally share these layouts with you.  Lily Bee and Gossamer Blue have teamed up for some gorgeous kits.  You can see more about the kits here on the Gossamer Blue blog as well as amazing inspiration from the Gossamer team and a few of the Lily Bee design team girls.  The kits are all sold out now!  I can see why.  I loved the exclusives that Kristen did for Lily Bee, and Mitchell with Gossamer Blue did some exclusives as well...it was such a treat to work with these kits.

Here is my layout using just the main kit.

 Emma is staying at the same school for kindergarten...so there isn't a ceremony...but she was proud to get her diploma.

And this layout was with a mix of the main and both adds ons and the color kit.  I had never used pan pastels...so I used it as a mask with the cut out.


I have one more layout I can share next week that uses all Lily Bee product from the kits.
I cannot thank Kristen from Lily Bee and Lori from Gossamer Blue for the chance to play with these amazing kits!!  

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts! I especially love the first one with the scattered triangles, the doily clouds (might be CASEing that) and all the great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Patricia! Love all the little bits and details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Just gorgeous and I love the way you have the first layout blocked with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you incorporate so much details and layers onto your layouts, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these Patrica!! Lots of great embellishing on both layouts and love those cute photos of your little Emma!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so absolutely gorgeous! All the dimension is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to stop by and say that I LOVED your page on the Crate Paper blog today!! You are one talented woman, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous layouts!!
    So glad you had fun at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layouts! Love all the fun details on both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable little preschool graduate you have there! Great design on both pages, and I like how you used the slide mounts and the deer.

    Thanks for your comment on my mini album--I was so pleased when you identified the color as Tardis blue! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL pages--loving all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun, I love all the triangles on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your creations! Would like to see more 8.5x11 pages - they are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how playful and happy your pages always are!! Can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is simply wonderful! Love your layering and details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ack, I've missed so much not being here in a while. Love, love, what you do with pretty paper, photos, and embellies my friend. You have maaaaad skills :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!