Monday, June 24, 2013

Lily Bee - She Can Dance

Creative/Unique Journaling, the story behind the photo...all this week on Lily Bee, the team will be sharing some fun ways to journal and how to tell more about the story behind the photos.   

Leslie and I got to kick off this week's theme.  So be sure to check out the Lily Bee blog to see more inspiration from Leslie today and the rest of the week!

Here's what I did.  The journaling says it all...but I wanted to try something different and mix up the journaling with my handwriting, stamps, embellishments, and stickers.  This was a lot of fun to do.
I typed the journaling on my computer and then left a big space to fit it in.  I had to do stars on this layout since this was when Emma and her group were dressed in red, white, and blue.  Instead of cutting them all the way out, in the Silhouette Studio, I erased part of the point, so they would just kind of pop off.  I colored them with watered down gelatos.
This was such a big deal for Emma and for us, and I did get sappy as I journaled this.
 
That's her right there where that arrow saying Epic is pointing!  So proud of her!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Have a great week...will be back with more.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. I love it! Love the journaling and the way you incorporated it into the layout- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to do the journaling! I love how you incorporated stamps and stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely could NOT love this more my friend, brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fun!! Looooove your journaling here!
    Great embellies! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Patrica! I am wanting to try the erase technique for popping up some shapes, and it looks great on your page! The journaling is really fabulous, and I love all of the different elements you mixed in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow--love this Patricia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love this layout! Journaling is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love this layout!
    It is just gorgeous and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Thanks for following my blog :) I just gotta tell ya, I am LOVING your style! This layout is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic page Patricia!!
    I absolutely adore how you did the journaling, so fun, and the photo is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is totally FABULOUS!!! I am a sucker for journaling and I love how you did this! PINNED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness! I love how creatively COOL this journaling is--FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!