Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Scraptastic News to Share

It's close enough to July that I can finally share some news I've been holding onto for awhile...Jessica from Scraptastic has invited me to join the team, and I am soo thrilled to be officially designing with her new Ormolu designed Project Life Kits, and fabulous main and add-on kits.  Jessica puts together reasonably priced, well coordinated kits.  She has exclusive Ormolu flair and stamps you can buy separately. 

I started getting the May and June kits so I could start playing with them.  

Here's a few I did that mix the Funky Town Add-on and the Destination Unknown Add-ons, both sold out.

Celebrating my birthday.  Emma was more excited about my birthday than me :) but this was fun because we were at the beach.
The Basic Grey Hipster wood veneers are from the Funky Town Add - On.  I think I used the whole pack except for a few already!

And this one uses all of the Funky Town Add-on.  I knew it would be perfect for the photos from the beach and photos from The Hangout.  The only thing of my own I added was the twine.
I really like to paint with mist onto wood veneers or use the Prima chalk inks or the new Hero Arts inks.  This time I used an older Studio Calico mist.  Spray it on a non-stick mat, then spray it down with water.  I painted just halfway across the words.  Then I sprayed a lot more water and painted the other half...I really wanted a cool, vintage type look to go with The Hangout.

I'll have my first Project Life spread up tomorrow using the first and brand new Project Life kits from Scraptastic designed by both Jessica and Kaitlin from Ormolu.  

Have a great day...thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. YAY congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo! Congrats Patricia!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Great news and I love the layouts, all the wood veneers make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats - the kits look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Such fun layouts for your groovy pics! Love the enamel dots on the wood veneer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Patricia! You will totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Patricia! And once again - gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Congratulations Patricia!!!! Your layouts are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome news! Congrats!!! Everything is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages Patricia, and Big Congrats on your new Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you joined us! Congrats! These are awesome and it's just so much fun to look at all the little details

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting!! Congratulations!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS you FABULOUSLY talented gal, seriously WELL deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Patricia!! and I love those veneers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just amazing. I adore your pl spreads girl, and am SO HAPPY to finally be on a team with you :D Maybe you're luk with dts will start to wear off on me too. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo girl!!! Congrats!!!! well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! I love their kits. I have been wanting a subscription for ages, but then I think "well I can just go shopping with that amount and pick exactly what I want" and then I end up with a pad of paper (of which only a few sheets gets used) and a big pack of embellies (of which only a few gets used) and I think "I should have just gotten the darn kit!" Every month I do this! Maybe now I'll finally stop the madness- I can't see what you create with the kits!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on joining the Scraptastic team! Your layouts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY! HUGE Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!