Friday, July 26, 2013

Aloha Thank You Cards

I've got some quick thank you cards to share using the July Studio Calico card kit.  The base of the card though is inexpensive cardstock from Michael's.  These are thank you notes to Emma's friends for her birthday.

I made 14 so kept these quick and simple...used a wash of the watercolors that came in the kit, along with the stamps using Hero Arts Neon Pink.  The "thank you" is from an older SC card kit.
 The "aloha" was made with sketched and cut with the Silhouette.  
Have a great weekend, and thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Such sweet thank yous, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and quick! Got to love'em!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gorgeous colors and BEAUTIFUL card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards, Patricia! The colors are amazing and your design beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Patricia!! Love the little watercolor touch and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the flowers and the watercolor look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!