Wednesday, July 17, 2013

America Crafts - & Just Like That You are Swimming

Here, for us, school starts in about one month...Emma's summer ballet finished yesterday, the new Fall registration is ready.  Why does summer not last long?!  So we are going to make the best of these last few weeks that we can.

One major thing that Emma accomplished was swimming without her lifejacket or floaties!  So very proud of her.  It still freaks us out...we watch her like a hawk.  She really swims like a fish.  

I had to do a layout about her swimming.
 I wanted patterned paper for the background, and then saw the larger sheet from the Yes, Please collection.  Loved that and the My Girl PP together, so I layered those on top of cardstock.  I pulled in those fun, summer colors:  red and aqua with that touch of orange too...more of an orange/red.
 Placed my photos, then stitched the ampersand, and added the rest of the title.  Then finished it up with more stickers, buttons...pulled out the XOXO line too with those red flowers and butterflies.  The Yes, Please vellum stickers are so gorgeous...transparent so perfect for this layout.

 I added a few splatters again with the Hero Arts neon pants...but then ended up adding some stickers in those spots...you can see a little here and there.
My girl really rocks!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. So cute, you made a lovely mixture of AC stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun mix of the My Girl and Amy Tan stuff, Patricia. So cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! You mixed everything in such a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout!!! Love your stitching....REALLY great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Patricia!! Love the way you did the long title, with all of the different fonts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos of Emma, Patricia! I love this page - your special "Patricia" touches look amazing, as always, my friend! I especially like the colors and your cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun mix of thickers for your title--great touch with those butterflies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I. Love. This. LOVE the colors. Love the page topic. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!