Friday, July 05, 2013

American Crafts Patriotic Cards

Hope everyone celebrating Independence Day has had a safe and fun holiday...to finish off my patriotic projects...I have some American Crafts cards that were on the AC blog this week.
I love how these came out...I made the design for the background of this card using the Silhouette Software.  You can download it here.  I stamped with Versamark through the negative stars and then embossed with glitter gold.  Then cut the piece again in the Patterned Paper I wanted to use.
Got creative with the Lucky Charm die cut cards...the red pattern paper and ribbon from Mayberry are just so adorable!

I had to include the cute house from the Mayberry collection...the stamp from Lucky Charm, and the 'fireworks' behind it...very festive and ready for the 4th of July BBQ.

Thank you for stopping by...hope you have a great weekend!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. these cards turned out SO cute Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your cute cards Patricia!! The Red, White, and Blue looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 4th of July! You've got some great patriotic projects in this post and the previous two. Hope that you and your family enjoyed the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards Patricia! I especially love the 'to the moon and back' one.
    You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really rocked the red, white and blue, Patricia! Love the bit of gold on the first card and the pop of the red ribbon on the diecut card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really rocked the red, white and blue, Patricia! Love the bit of gold on the first card and the pop of the red ribbon on the diecut card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!