Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy July 4th - Independence Day!

Hoping everyone has a safe and fun Independence Day here in the US!  

I think these are all gone now, but I had to get the Paper Issues Stars and Stripes kit.  Thanks to Aimee for putting it together and sending it to me!  There's also some exclusive Chic Tags in here.  I used American Crafts for the background and the vellum stars, and for the stars, I used Lily Bee...everything else is from the kit.


Let Freedom Ring...Happy 4th!  God Bless America!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Happy fourth of July!! LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th--this layout is GREAT with the stars on it--GENIUS idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequins and love those star photos, Patricia!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous. You do vellum so well!
    I feel completely helpless with a sheet of vellum in my hands,...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!