Thursday, July 11, 2013

Project Life, Week 24 - Scraptastic

Using every last little bit of the June Scraptastic Project Life kit, and mixed in some other kits.  The June kit is sold out, but you can still purchase the July kit here

Week 24...Emma's second and last week of summer school...they celebrated her birthday.  So sweet how they focus so much on that one child for their birthday.  My AC in my car is out...I need a new compressor...eating and cooking/or cooking and eating ;) swimming, and keeping busy inside.
I pulled out my new Studio Calico neon orange and did some misting and stamping on cardstock.  I did something a little different...and stitched around the 4x6 cards.  I also embossed with my Big Shot on the card that says "time."  Little things to make it fun and different.
Lots more stitching again...hard to see in photo, but stitched around the sunglasses too.  And I did a lot of partial stamping with the stamp set that came in the PL kit.
So perfect for summer.



Thanks for stopping by...will be back tomorrow with another Project Life spread.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE it. Love the colors and the way you put everything together. Those photos are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously always love seeing your PL pages!
    Sorry about the AC in your car.
    That is a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome--Im loving the touches of mist and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant! Your PL rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous PL pages, Patricia. I love the little touches, like the stitching and stamping and misting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooove you PL pages Patricia, you are amazing with the littlest of details and all the pics are the cutest!!! AC out in the car is no bueno, stay cool my friend♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!