Friday, July 12, 2013

Project Life, Week 25

Using just a little leftover from the June Scraptastic kit, and getting creative.  Sometimes, if it works in the spread, I like to use the backside of a card for the previous week.
Remember the sunglasses card from yesterday?  The stitching was perfect on the backside, showing the outline of it, so I used it as is and just filled in with stamps, letters, and an arrow.  Then the card on the 2nd row with journaling...that is the backside from the previous week as well.  I couldn't put it through the typewriter, so I typed on vellum then adhered it and the brad and banner.
I pulled in lots of warm colors for this Summer spread and pulled some leftovers from kits and my stash.




Love our Summer Bucket List Emma I did.
Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was brilliant to use the backside of the glasses, looks amazing. love this spread and all the fun details!

    we've been seeing a lot of "Monopoly" around here at night and although we don't get sent "all the way back" and have to win, there are a few mortgages some are none to happy about....giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the glasses and gold lettering--WAY to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the summer list on a chalkboard- how cute is that!! I always love that you use bright stuff - makes it look so fun!! the glasses are also a favorite of mine, the gold frames.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! What a neat way to loose some of the bulk by usig both sides of the same card. Bulkiness seems to be one of my biggest problems with storing scrapbook pages!! As always I love your beutiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are having a great summer!

    I like how you used the back of the cards, esp. the sunglasses one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the colors and the way you put everything together. And that summer list is *so* inspiring. Now that Gracie's home from her big vacation, we need to do something like this. It's easy to get stuck in a rut with the weather being so unpredictable... we need something to spark some energy and inspire us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!