Thursday, July 25, 2013

Project Life, Week 28

Summer's moving and I'm moving through Project Life with week 28.  This was Emma's birthday week!  LOL  Everyday is an Emma day, but we did want it to be special.

I used mostly the July PL kit from Scraptastic.  With a little of the June PL kit and the July Rock Lobster scrapbooking kits.
I had a lot of photos again, so this was a 2-pager but I haven't gotten back on track with the side by side...it will eventually...so back to back right now.
I used the June PL kit stamp from Scraptastic for the "quote of the day."  Love the way that came out with the Hero Arts neon cubes.
 Since it's Emma's birthday...used lots of sequins here.  And love that photo of her asleep in the car on the last day she was 4.
 Every January and every birthday she gets measured.
 We did a lot, so on those days, I made the photos really small...they are not great quality, but I wanted the memories of them here.
 Love the cards that Kaitlin from Ormolu makes for these kits...they are just perfect.  
Have a great weekend!  Hoping to get some thank you cards made up and will share.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Another set of wonderful PL pages. Love what you did with the sequins. So creative!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking really good, I'm caught up with the assembly just need to go back and journal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your Project Life pages! They are so creative and fun! What a great way to keep the year in review!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!