Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Scraptastic Layout - Rain Lilies

Wednesday already!  I hope everyone had a great weekend...we had an Hawaiian themed birthday party for my daughter and celebrating her birthday all weekend long.  She turned 5.  Everyday is an "Emma" day, but we did want to make it special, and think we did.

I finally got a chance between getting ready for her party to make a layout with the Rock Lobster main and add-on kit from Scraptastic.  The Add-on is sold out, but the main is still available.  The stamps too...which I used a lot in this layout.
I pulled out the soft colors from this kit because I had been wanting to scrap this photo I snapped in our yard.  They were my Mom's rain lilies.  And they are blooming all over the yard right now.  
 To play on the "rain," I cut out drops with the Silhouette and then pop dotted some of them.  I still pulled in the reds from the kits.  Love the messing stitching stamp, the hearts, and the whale and splash...I layered and cut them out.  Came out cute.
 And more spots of stamping...the "loving" and "making" were partial stamps on the beautiful Elle's Studio vellum paper.
Will have two Project Life spreads and will share next week my first time using the Studio Calico Project Life kit. Hope you have a great day.  Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Love the page, the cut outs of the raindrops is a great touch :) Happy Birthday to the little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia what a beautiful page as always. Love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS layout!! Love the soft colors and all the embellies!
    Great design!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love rain lilies. We look for them every time it rains here, which isn't all that often. Lovely layout !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page Patricia!! The rain technique is so cute and I love all of the Springy colors on the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay this is just AWESOME--LOVE the cuts on it, SO cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the die cut elements on this page! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those rain drop cut outs are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the punched out raindrops!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!