Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scraptastic - Orange Beach Layout

Hello and thank you for all the kind words about the American Crafts design team.  I am still pinching myself...  I think I have returned comments...I know I have a few more to return and trying to catch up.  

Summer is moving along way too fast and I hope to be scrapping lots more beach and summer layouts. Here is one using the Rock Lobster Main and Add-On kits from Scraptastic.  The main kit is and stamp set (with the cute whale) are still available here.  
I wanted to go ahead and share the layout while the kit is still available, but I will have a blog post on the Scraptastic blog about how the inspiration for this layout came to be.  
 I really love that whale stamp...I put washi tape on patterned paper, stamped him, and then cut him out.
 Lots of Simple Stories, Crate Paper, a little Elle's Studio...
 Ormolu exclusive flaire...such a gorgeous kit.
The post about the inspiration for this will go up on the Scraptastic blog on Monday. 

Have a great day!  Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Another fantastic layout! LOVE it! So awesome!! I've got this kit on the table and can't wait to get started (as soon as all the other dt projects are done!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bold and bright this is, but so clean and graphic and the same time, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun this is Patricia! Just heard your news about AC- well deserved! Congrats and looking forward to seeing more of your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the way you structured this page! It is fun and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome Patricia!! Love that wave cut out and the circle photos!! Had to pin this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this and I am a huge fan of the whale stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! I love Orange Beach! Too bad we're not in driving distance anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! Your design is sooo cool! Love, love, love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is just eye catching love the wave along the side--GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the large wave! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful- I love the wave and the color scheme! All your layouts look like they should line the walls. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!