Thursday, July 18, 2013

Scraptastic - Project Life, Week 27

Hey, everyone!

This was Emma's birthday party week.  I used the new July Project Life kit from Scraptastic.  There's still some available, so pick it up before it's gone.  This spread ended up being back to back instead of side by side.   So this is one page...
 ...this is the other page.
I used gelatos and Hero Arts neon ink throughout this spread.  I got all of those through Paper Issues.  I really got creative with them with stamping.
 I cut a little part of the July cards, so I could tuck the clip through it.  Also cut apart that "4" card...represents not just the 4th, but last week Emma was 4.
 Love the Ormolu cards...just added journaling and washi to this.
 This is another card, I cut just part of the circle and tucked the photo corners inside.
 Messy watered down gelatos stamped.  And including some of the product packaging since it is what is "hot" for Emma right now.
 And singing happy birthday.  I cut the "happy birthday" with the Silhouette and stapled on top.
 There's a die-cut card in the kit...will use later, but I turned it over, and then applied watered down gelatos through the holes...then went over it with the small square Hero Arts neon pink cube ink.
 More neon...with the washi tape.

It's been fun working with the kits, trying new things and making PL just as creative as the layouts and cards I like to make.  So they may take me a little bit longer than before, but enjoying it more.

Have a great week and weekend!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages!
    Oooh, I need to use my new gelatos on my PL pages, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Love the use of gelatos and the neon! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful touch with the doily, stamping and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous Patricia!! Love all the colors! Wish I would know what to do with the gelatos as the effect looks really great! I think I'll google a bit this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I need to get those gelatos out of my art journal. I'm so inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!