Tuesday, August 13, 2013

American Crafts - Smile & Smile

I pulled out my papers from American Crafts and noticed how fun the hearts patterned paper from the XOXO line went with the blue patterned paper from the Mayberry line.  Added in some Soho and My Girl papers, and love how this came out.
Pictures from last year when Emma got her trampoline for her birthday...her hair was so short!
That flower sticker right there, I knew I wanted to use it on this layout and as well as the ampersand...pulling in more of the aqua colors.
Even tucked some stickers from the Shoreline collection in there, another favorite of mine.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. This is so fun with such a happy feel to it! Love all the bits of details and the colours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layout is really beautiful, love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page! It's so happy and again, there's so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Patricia!! Such an awesome mix of the different collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and happy! Great mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you mixed these lines together Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix of product, Patricia! Love all of the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Emma really loved her birthday gift! She looks like she was having a blast! You scrapped these photos beautifully, Patricia! I just love your pretty and creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! So beautiful! I especially love the Shoreline bits- I was just using that collection yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CLEVER--I really like how you used the punches on top of the same color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!