Friday, August 16, 2013

American Crafts - Yum

I really meant to blog a few more times this week.  I ended up getting a cold or have a cold.  I'm like who in the summer gets a cold?  Me, I guess.  Thankfully my head is feeling better, just still coughing and having lots of Kleenex.

I've got another American Crafts layout to share.  I know it is not Spring anymore, but I came across these last two photos I had printed from our strawberry picking and, of course, Mayberry is perfect for these photos.
Am I the only one who is not consistent with how they scrap?  I can go from messy artsy, clean and linear, simple, barely no pattern paper, to lots of pattern paper.  So for this one I went with lots of pattern paper, but the embellishing is minimal.  
Your eyes are not playing tricks if you see a marker on the strawberry chipboard.  I think Emma must have done it.  I could photoshop it, but I thought, nope...I scrap a lot about her, and that is just perfect...her little mark.
Today is Emma's second day back at school.  She did great...it's the same school, just kindergarten.  Summer just does not last long enough.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Summer colds are the worst! Hoping you get better soon! And I love this fun layout, such soft and pretty colors and I love the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon, Patricia! Glad to hear Emma's doing well at school (we still have about three weeks to go before that happens in our house). :) Love what you did with layering up the triangles and the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have a cold. Hope you feel better soon!

    I like how you used triangles on this layout. They add a really dynamic feel to your cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Mayberry on this layout, Patricia!! So cute with those photos! I hope you are feeling better soon! Summer colds, when you live in the South, are the worst!!...And I am the same kind of scrapper too, so I know what you mean about going from one look to the other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Love those great photos! Hope you feel better.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout - just love the colors inhere and those photos are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that you kept the marker on the strawberry, can I just say that? The layout is gorgeous- love the soft colors. They remind me of how it gets a tiny bit more "shadow-y" towards the end of summer. Gracie's back to school Monday- second grade, same school. Homework will intensify this year (and she's not a fan) but I'm hoping she'll have an amazing time of it. She's counting down the minutes until she can get back and see all her friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This makes me very happy!
    Those triangles are so much fun, and the photos are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fun layout!! Love the layering and the colors are so bright and summery!
    wow!!
    As always : GORGEOUS photos!!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the others this is totally lots of fun...thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog, they are truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is lovely I really like how you layered this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. This layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!