Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beach Album 2013

Hello!  Hope everyone is having a good week.

I think every year, with Emma now, I have to do a beach album.  This one is by far the biggest and chunkiest.  I had a little too much fun.

Used a Heidi Swapp album...always love the peek-a-boos and different sized pages she puts in her albums.  

I did the cover last after I was in a groove of putting together the inside.  I should have used mod podge or gel medium first, before doing splatters of the Mint Julep Shine...but I still love how it came out.  Let it dry as much as I could, then applied the mod podge to seal it and adhere the embellishments.

I used a mix of Scraptastic's Rock Lobster kit, Crate Paper The Pier and Maggie Holmes, Studio Calico Atlantic, Glitz, lots of Hero Arts Paint Daubers (esp, on wood veneers)...a few other things that went well, but mostly those.  Lots of pages...and had a time getting them lined up just so...so this is it for the writing...hope you enjoy looking through our album...(you can click on any of the pages to enlarge)

















And I had to take the spiral out of it and thread twine through it...very full, fun album.

I got the majority (not all) through Paper Issues.  Head over there and do some shopping.  New CHA things are always arriving and you can contact the seller to request a certain line you are wanting from the new releases.  You can ALWAYS get 20%...use code

Thanks as always for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Patricia, that mini book looks so fun! I can see, you've put so much love into it! I bet your little one will enjoy looking though it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini is fantastic! I love all the different page sizes, all the great embellishments, the soft colors. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness this is just exquisite I absolutely love it!!!, I have just shared it with Heidi and I am sure she will be over the moon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab mini, Patricia!! Love all of the fun embellishments and papers you mixed together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Patricia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got my HS Serendipity memory file like your in the mail TODAY! Yours is amazingly gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got my HS Serendipity memory file like your in the mail TODAY! Yours is amazingly gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I love it all!! Thank you for the PI shout out!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Fabulous!! Awesome!! Totally fun ... what more can I say
    to discribe this amazing album!! Totally love it: the papers, the design,
    the photos, the embellies, ... everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Patricia! Your Beach Album is absolutely awesome. I love every single page and all of your beautiful "Patricia" details! It is all so uniquely you and so creative and stunning! I love the photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Patricia! Your Beach Album is absolutely awesome. I love every single page and all of your beautiful "Patricia" details! It is all so uniquely you and so creative and stunning! I love the photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a GORGEOUS-texture filled mini!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!