Friday, August 09, 2013

Carta Bella CHA Work

Happy Friday!  I have some Carta Bella work I did for the CHA or the Create & Connect show.  These will be my last Carta Bella projects, as my term is over after this month.  Can't thank Carta Bella, Echo Park, and Jennifer Gallacher enough for the opportunity. 

Going to keep it simple and just show the projects...so here we go...using Hello Again...




Next is the new Rough & Tumble line...




And I have some Halloween projects with the new line as well that should be coming out in the PDF book for the Holidays.

Thank you for stopping by...I am behind on returning comments, but getting there!  Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Great projects! You rocked these papers! And wow the BOYS letters are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! I don't know how you you manage to churn out such amazing stuff 'behind the scenes' for CHA while keeping up to date with everything else. So impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for all your amazing designs and your being a part of the team. We were super lucky to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Patricia! These are all fabulous. Love the attention to details. You did great things with the Carta Bella collections!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Patricia!!! You've outdone yourself!! These projects are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! These are amazing! You are a busy momma! You make all the collections look even better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what SERIOUSLY AWESOME projects Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH!! I hate to see your term ending for Carta Bella, Patricia!! I always love seeing your work with their lines, and all of these are definitely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, what a fabulous post. Your projects look absolutely stunning and I a sure they will miss you there!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a way to end a DT term, Patricia. These are all absolutely amazing! I especially love the sweet layout about you and Emma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Patricia! Your work is so beautiful and very creative! I love all of the projects you posted . . . especially the amazing mail box and the wonderful layouts featuring Emma!! You did such an awesome job on the Carta Bella design team - I am sure they are going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *swoon* it's all so lovely and detailed, but not remotely fussy. So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!