Monday, August 19, 2013

Lily Bee Back To School Magnetic Board

Happy Monday.  This will be the first full week of school here for us.  

I have back to school project I did for the Lily Bee blog on Friday to share.  Emma is still at the same school she was in for pre-school, and she loves to bring home her work or artwork.  So I thought it would fun to create a magnetic board to hang a few of those special pieces she brings home. 
You can read more about it on the Lily Bee blog.  I purchased one of those Board Dude magnetic and dry erase boards at Michael's.  That frame is from Michael's as well, in the dollar section.   Had to include an owl...using the sketch pens from the Silhouette.
Turned all those embellishments into magnets.
And now Emma can play with this and display what she wants to from her school year.  A really quick project to do.  If I had the space (they are called tiles), would be cool to buy a few to group together.
Still getting over my cold.  Hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This turned out great! Super cute and practical too. LOVE this idea. We're running out of room on the fridge for artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love it. I hope you are feeling better- *so* many people I know have the "late summer" head cold. I'm waiting for the round of head colds to start that always happens when school is in session. Someday we'll get that immunity that everyone promised when Gracie started at school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Patricia, and such a great idea for displaying art work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea, Patricia. Love how you displayed your daughter's "grade." Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously this is SUPER cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a creative idea, Patricia! Since I love owls, I'm glad you included one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Great idea and love all your cute embellishments/magnets.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!