Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Lily Bee - Mom is Gonna Snap

New sketch challenge on the Lily Bee blog was posted yesterday here.  Cindy created the sketch and also did her interpretation, just amazing!

Mine did not follow the sketch exact, but completely inspired by it.  Once I had that camera shutter picked out, the rest followed.  I did tweak that camera shutter cut file, by putting "snap" around it and merging it.  It took some patience, but I love the result.  Will share another time how I did that.
I took this photo of myself in the car visor January of 2011...I was still scrapping, but not as much as I was into honing in on my photography skills and learning to edit better.
I really liked the look large pieces of pattern paper mixed in with the small 6x6 pieces to layer and then adding the white cardstock on top.  
So once I had that camera shutter cut file, I knew what my title was going to be...just love this saying...definitely need the shirt to go with it.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout. Great colors. Such a wow factor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Patricia! Love how you added the word around the camera shutter and added in the different patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore adore adore the colors on this- wow! The way you are able to do all these different techniques and have all these pages be so unmistakeably *you* is amazing to me. Every time I come to your blog I'm just wowed :) Thank you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this candid picture--WONDERFUL layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!