Wednesday, August 21, 2013

October Afternoon and Jill Sprott's Soulful Scrappers

I signed up for Jill Sprott's Soulful Scrappers workshop at 2 Peas.  So inspired by it, that I created this layout about my daughter going to kindergarten this year.  The October Afternoon Travel girl really fit the theme of my layout.
And so did the Fancy Pants chalk tape.  Inspired by Celine Navarro's chalk challenge over at 2 Peas as well.  That Panda Eight "confidential" flair was perfect for the theme here as well.
 I got the photo inspiration from Pinterest.  Really came out cute.  Emma did great for the photos.
 The class is perfect for me and really got me thinking how I want to include journaling on more layouts.  Sometimes I think it's fine...but like in the case of this layout, I knew there was more I wanted to say then just, "You Got This."
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'm thinking about taking Jill's class too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. The picture is just great - gotta love Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love how you tied the layout together with the chalkboard alphas and journaling piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top photo! Great layout! Great to hear you are enjoying the class.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the awesome photos for this page Patricia! And great use of the Travel Girl collection! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is AWESOME--love all the little touches of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am CRAZY in love with this page! I am so glad that you enjoyed the workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!