Monday, August 12, 2013

October Afternoon Travel Girl - Adventure

Even though school starts this week for my daughter, it's still officially Summer, and I am so excited to have her riding her own bike along side of us. 

Trying to fit in some playtime scrapping, so I pulled out the October Afternoon Travel Girl line and Amy Heller's sketch, and this is what I came up with.
It did not come out exactly like her sketch, but inspired by it.  I liked how the square stamp shapes were looking, so I ended up making more.
The girl rides fast too!  Likes to compete.   :)
Just love this line, and well...anything October Afternoon makes.
Really loving the Rhonna Design photo app as well.  I think it added so much to my photo. 
Quick, short post.  Hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. So many fun elements on this page! I also like how you've added your journaling on velum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't love this more. Beautiful work! Really fun pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow- what a great idea for that paper line! I've admired it but since the only traveling I do is to Disney, I figured it wouldn't be useful. This totally inspires me. What a GREAT layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love all of the cool details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout. Spectacular job. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got a chance to just have fun and play! I agree, the grid of squares turned out cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun page, Patricia!! Love the Travel Girl with the bike riding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your layers on this one....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome page!!
    Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous page! Lots of details to take in and beautiful layering!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is seriously FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!