Sunday, August 11, 2013

Paper Issues and Becky Higgins

Welcome to Paper Issues' newest theme AND blog hop!  You should have arrived here from Martha Bonneau's blog.  Our theme is Project Life...and I am so excited to say that the creator of Project Life is also our sponsor, Becky Higgins, LLC.
I received a sampling of the Becky Higgins' Kraft kit.  The colors and the cards are so easy to work with, and made this one page spread come together so easily.
I did add a few stamps and embellishments, but the majority was from the sampling of the Kraft kit.
I fussy cut the hearts and the glasses to attach.  The "here's the story" I cut off of another card to layer on the base card.
For the card where we are at the zoo, I used a base 4x6 card and turned a 3x4 "smile" card to attach my photos too.  
Added only journaling (I use a typewriter) and stitching to the Today Card.  Really loved working with this collection.  Great patterns and colors.
Becky Higgins, LLC is generously giving away 6 samplings of this same Core Kit - Kraft I used.
Just leave me a comment on this post by midnight eastern time on August 24th, and I will pick a winner.

Becky Higgins, LLC is also giving away a complete Core Kit - Kraft, only available to US residents due to Amazon shipping.  To win:

1.  Like Becky Higgins, LLC on Facebook {tell them Paper Issues sent you}
3.  Leave a comment on the Paper Issues post {HERE}

I am last on the hop, so your next stop is the Paper Issues Blog.  Good Luck!  Hope you win either the sampling or the complete kit!

Pin It!

38 comments:

  1. Great project life pages Patricia! I really like how you took the basic cards and made them your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best PL pages, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added so many cute embellishments to the cards. I have this kit, just need to pull it out of the box and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have to go embellishment happy but to me they help tell the stories LOVE your Spread

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your PL pages! So many cool details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...awesome PL spreads Patricia, love how you added the stitching to a lot of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your PL spreads! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you embellish your pages. Great inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it- I'm still on the PJ life fence because I know the supplies would be an investment, but I see posts like this and I'm one step closer to clicking that button to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous spread!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win this prize so I'd get started on a Project Life book. I don't scrapbook much because I don't like to spend a lot of time decorating a lot of pages. this works so much easier and looks great. Love your page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pages! I'm especially loving how you used the cards as mats for your photos - especially the big one in the top left with the round photo. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your spread! It's how I imagine I would do Project Life - lots of beautiful colors and embellishments! Your dd is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving this layout. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you threw in the black and white pics with the PL layout...the colors are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love! This is one of my fave core kits! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You do such beautiful PL pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVZE the arrow on that card, with the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love what you've created! Those glasses are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Patricia, you are so good at doing PL pages and staying on top of them! Way to go!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fabulous Patricia. I love how you did the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful- this makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love seeing the
    different ways people
    create their Project
    Life! Thanks for sharing
    yours.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the PL spreads1.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great layouts! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how you included your kitty. So sweet. I line the papers you chose. They look amazing and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved your PL spread. Featured you today at PI. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this spread!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. this is so fun and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love, love, love your PL pages Patricia. I need to sprinkle my pages with some b/w photos more often like you do....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just wonderful photos and LOs!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!