Friday, August 23, 2013

Project Life, Week 31

I am really enjoying the Scraptastic PL This Life Noted kits.  This is the August PL kit.  

I have more details about this spread on the Scraptastic blog as well today.  So head on over there for more.  
Left side...I love the photos I got with me and Emma this week, had to go in here.  And love that we are riding bikes together...but separately...big milestone.  That "real life" photo on the bottom right is my favorite.
The right side...I always do a summary of our weeks.  Include just enough journaling to be able to look back on.
And some closeups.  
Just love that red, weekly washi tape in the kit.
The stamps are so PL friendly.
Our scanned artwork from LaMadeleine's.  
I'm loving my PL pages even more with these kits.
Thanks so much for stopping by...have a great weekend!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Those LO are greats. I love your face on your portrait, you are a very beautiful woman and you look less than 46, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You PL's are awesome!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project life pages. That is a gorgeous picture of you and your daughter. You look (and are) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!