Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Scraptastic Anniversary Crop

I really meant to get this layout posted on my blog yesterday.  Scraptastic is celebrating 3 years and we had our crop all weekend long.  I didn't get to scrap as much as I would love too, but this was my challenge.  To use confetti.  Here's what I did.
It's a very crunchy layout.  I used mod podge to sprinkle the punched out pieces of patterned paper onto the cardstock, then put the cut out cardstock on top.  I used some zip dry to help it secure better, then pressed and crunched it.
I used the Rock Lobster main and add-on for the layout.
Still have more I want to do with this kit...hoping to do more.
Lots of challenges are still up and you can submit your entry by this Friday.  The winner for each challenge that you take part in, your name will be entered to win the Carta Bella Hello Again collection pack, as well as the 3 month subscription.  So now is the time to scrap and submit for a chance to win.

Have fun scrapping...and thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. i love every last piece of circle confetti my friend, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun layout! I got no scrapping done this weekend, but I'm hoping to be able to complete some of the challenges before Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, look at that pretty confetti! You are so creative, Patricia. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun birthday layout Patricia!! Love the double use of the title and what a fun idea to idea the confetti behind the negative part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the confetti behind the egative image! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous!!
    Loooove what you did with the title, the confetti, ...just awesome!!
    Wow! Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun birthday page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh CLEVER--love the title work, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!