Thursday, August 22, 2013

Scraptastic - Connected

I'm excited to share my first challenge over on the Scraptastic blog today.  

My challenge is all about giving your projects a punch, using your punches.  This layout was inspired completely by punches.  See more on the Scraptastic blog.
I used the August Classy Girl Main and Add-on kits.  And used both sets of the Classy Girl and the I Found a Boy stamp sets.
I was really excited to get to play with the Studio Calico Atlantic collection as well.  I think it may be my most favorite of SCs lines.
If you give this challenge a try, I think you'll give yourself a little jump start to creativity.  I know it did for me.  
Hope you give your punches a workout and play around and get creative.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like the unusual design on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos! I love the sharp angle of this and the fun stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every little thing about this page, Patricia! Sequins + cork? Yes, please! Stitching behind the buttons and other embellies? Most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and adorable photos! What a fun challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very pretty!
    Great design and I love the patterned papers and embellies that you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is so awesome, Patricia!! Love the tilted design and the stitched bursts with the buttons and flair over them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SO fun I really like the diagonal line--GREAT page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!