Monday, September 23, 2013

American Crafts Cards | Paper Issues Theme

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have a couple of my last Summer cards for the season that were super easy to put together for American Crafts. 

I started with the city skyline rubon and then decided the Eiffel tower would look really good with it. 
While putting away my stamps, I realized how cool it would look to make the sun's rays with the stamp.  
Paper Issues has a new Endless Summer theme up with a $20 gift cerficate to the Paper Issues shop as the prize.  All you have to do is link up your summer projects!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Patricia. I always love seeing your work. Sorry I have not been around in a while. Hope to be able to visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, Patricia! I especially love the stitching and stamping on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so beautiful.
    I love the colors and patterns and the stitching and stamping on the second card looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Patricia!! The sun rays with the Summertime stamp, was a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both such fun cards!!
    I love how you photograph them :)
    I am always looking for good ideas to photograph cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both, Patricia! Love the Eiffel Tower with the skyline and the awesome sun rays with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOVE LOOVE LOOOVE the stamping on that second card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!