Last year's December Daily, I gathered my own supplies and was about to do that this year, but can't resist what Jessica with Scraptastic Kit Club and Kaitlin with Ormolu have put together.
Here's just a few individual pictures to see what you get.
Love these stamps!
And here is a Full List of Contents:
I always get excited, and have lots of anticipation to get started on December Daily. I will be one of the Scraptastic Design Team members to take you through my DD. The class is free with the purchase of the December Daily Stocking Stuffer kit at Scraptastic. So be sure to pre-order yours now.
If the idea of a December Daily brings the feeling of just one more thing you "have" to do for the Holidays. Let me share several of my thoughts about doing a DD.
- I love to scrap. I love pretty papers and things and I love the idea of a completed project with all of these things to look through after.
- I love to look back on our memories and what the "details" of the holiday were like for us.
- This is the most important one: It makes Christmas more meaningful. I would not give taking photos of our ornaments, or trips to the mall, my Starbucks cup much of a second thought...but because of DD, it makes me stop and take in all the "senses" that the season really has to offer besides the hustle and bustle. It makes me slow down... I will share in class how last year I made my DD stress-free and fun.
- I do have a little girl...she keeps us on our toes, she makes us get out and do things we normally wouldn't do. I want to capture it all. (No kids) Well, I can relate...having been married for almost 19 years without our daughter. I WISH I scrapbooked then. I would love to look back on me and on us. Our lives our part of DD. And YOUR life whether single, married, kids/no kids...matters. This brings you back to the third bullet above. Your life has meaning, seek it out and capture it.
- Community...lots of scrappers are doing it. We inspire each other. Not one is better than the other because it is unique and personal to each of us. You are part of this community of other people just like you taking a few minutes out of your busy day to see what everyone is doing and getting ideas for your next DD entry. It gives you motivation.
- The Holidays bring lots of emotions: anticipation, expectation; sadness, loneliness It brings so much on us sometimes that makes it unbearable. Include the yucky feelings in DD, process it, but then look for the positive things...turn it around. Include all those little things leading up to the day where in 2 seconds it's done! This really helps to make the holidays truly "Merry and Bright."
Hope to see you in class at Scraptastic this December!