Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lily Bee - "Use it Two Ways"

On the Lily Bee blog this week is "Use it Two Ways" or "1 item, 2 ways."

Here's how it works.  I used the floral pattern paper to fussy cut, then using the same pattern paper, I punched scallop circles.   
 I used the embellishments two ways.  The brads leading down the page, and the stickers, chipboard, and buttons framing the photo.
 Then I used the twine three ways.  Vertically and Horizontally across the page, and to thread and tie off the button.
 This is a really good challenge and idea to get you moving and making something.
Check over on the Lily Bee blog all week for more inspiration.

If you are here for the American Crafts blog hop, please click here.  You still have time to leave me a comment for a chance to win.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright, cheerful pops of red on this page. And what an adorable photo.

    And speaking of red...is that a playhouse shaped like a red British telephone booth? How very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful touches of red and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the items in multiples, Patricia!! Such a cute, girly page and the colors you chose coordinate so well with that adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!