Monday, September 02, 2013

Photo Bomb | Scraptastic Kit Club | Jot Magazine

Happy Labor Day weekend to those in the States.  

I have another layout to share using Scraptastic's August Classy Girl Main and Add On kits.  I have always loved mixed media and how I got started in scrapbooking, so this was a really fun, creative outlet layout for me.

This photo is so priceless to me...not me...my daughter in the top, left hand corner holding the hotdog just so.  It is so her and she made the photo.  I just love it.
I cut out a flower, then using the negative cut, I stippled watered down gelatos on top.  Added some areas of just watered down gelatos for color.  
 Did a lot of stamping using both the Classy Girl and I Found a Boy August stamp sets.  
 This is my current favorite layout, and one that flowed really well so it was a quick one.
If you haven't already heard of a new magazine out called Jot Magazine, you ought to check it out.  Beautiful digital magazine and fabulous design team.  I'm linking this layout up to their current mood board.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. What a fun photo! You look great and I love the back bomb/story on it. The gelato work is fantastic on this layout and I love the stitching and triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is really cute and I love your expression : serious but not very hihiihihih

    You'll have your revenge when your daughter will turns 14-14 years old ihihihih

    Great LO, Mixed media is good too to you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an ADORABLE photo--LOVE the work on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo, too funny!
    Love all that background stamping, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page for the cute photo, Patricia! Love the pretty colors and the way you used the Gelatos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just awesome, Pareicia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun Patricia, love the stitched triangles and that fun photo! Love a great photo bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice page! I love the colors and your photo here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS page! Love the bright colors and the stamping!!
    GREAT job ... as always!!
    Thanks for inspiring me again and again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning, I adore the texture you have created on it, thankyou for playing along with JOT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Patricia -- thanks so much for entering our Mood Board challenge -- your layout is gorgeous!!! KIM Archer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along with Jot Patricia! Your page is fabulous!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia -- thanks for entering our latest Mood Board challenge over at Jot Magazine -- I am thrilled to tell you that you have WON the challenge! Congrats!!!! When you get a chance, can you contact me with your email address so I can pass your details onto our sponsor - Charms Creations so Charmane can organise your prize. kim@kimarcher.com.au
    KIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!