Friday, September 06, 2013

Project Life, Week 33

One more Project Life spread to share.  I used the Marks & CO Studio Calico for this 2-page spread.  At first, it was a one-page spread, and decided not to include all of those photos about Emma ;) because I like to have a summary of our week.  But decided to make a page just all about her.
Our life is really all about her...but I try to show our lives as well.  This was a big week for her returning to school.  Me fighting a cold, a few favorites, and just little moments.
I decided to do some stitching...inspired by the Studio Calico Toolbox class to do more in PL.  I will say, this did take awhile, but I wasn't in a rush.    
I used my gelatos for coloring the frames...watered them down on a non-stick mat.
Used those Hero Arts neon daubers again.

Lots of little closeups...so proud of her.
Her first day of school...


If you took the Toolbox class at Studio Calico and saw the card I contributed...I inspired myself to do some french knots on this spread...and add the sequins with french knots on the heart here.
Have a great weekend, and thank you as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I so love your PL pages!
    I think it's all the fun little bits and pieces you add.
    And I love that clever picture of Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fabulous & inspiring as always! your stitching is amazing! every detail & photo is so fun to look at! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one stunning PL spread. Just love all the little bits and embellishments. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, your Project Life spreads are SO good. They are always so creative and thoughtful and tell such great stories. They are just so much fun to look at. I keep resisting, but then I come here and see what you have done and I think "I have to try this!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful PL pages ... Love your fab photos and all the embellies!!
    You're a PRO!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!