Friday, September 13, 2013

Project Life, Week 34 and 35

I have two more weeks to share in my Project Life.  These are both one pages for each week. 
Week 34 - for both weeks, I pulled all leftovers from Scraptastic This Life Noted and Studio Calico Project Life kits...even a few cards from Studio Calico classes, and then mixed in some Freckled Fawn.
And this is Week 35 - used the bulletin from church.  Cut it down to fit the pocket, and using a photo overlay leftover from a Studio Calico kit, I layered that on top of it.  A hodge-podge of leftovers to bring it together.
Emma's first full week back at school and starting ballet.
 Getting as much swimming in as she can with her Daddy.  I was still fighting a cold.

 And week 35, I met her for lunch at school, and took my "vintage" Saturn in for service.
 Then she got the stomach bug in the middle of Wednesday night...she wasn't herself until the next night.  It was a tiring week for us all.
 Getting my American Crafts box and the Studio Calico Letterpress.
Thanks for stopping by.  You still have time to leave a comment for the American Crafts blog hop here for a chance to win.  

Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous PL pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking fantastic!! I'm pretty stoked that I am caught up too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, Patricia. That adorable photo of Emma in the water sure is in stark contrast to the one of when she was sick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!