Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project Life, Week 36

I used another mix of product on this one-page spread.  And two new things I used were some letterpress cards I made and goodies from my September Freckled Fawn kit.
Waiting on my Studio Calico class kit with the inks and also waiting for the missing part to my platform, but I found a tube of red ink at Hobby Lobby and then added five pieces of cardboard to fit inside the platform.  I am hooked.  I need more practice to have better ink coverage, but love how the cards came out and so useable.
Just like with stamping and not re-inking, I did the Hello like that, then added more stamping, stitching and the wood veneers to it for my weekly card.
The "yes" card is another letterpress card that I added additional stamping, stitching and a sticker to it.  And on that To Do card I used the geo tag clips, glittery enamel dots, and stamps from the Freckled Fawn embellishment kit.
The "fun" frame is from the FF kit as well.  
Hard to see in the picture, but also used the glittery enamel dots in white under the photo here.
The "right now" and brad are from the FF kit as well.  So glad I got it. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. This is very cool Ilove all the pops of yellow throughout it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you stitched on the card--AWESOME week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! Love all the colored chipboard pieces and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great PL page!
    And loving the stitched ampersand and clear letters across the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your letterpress cards rock & all the embellies are super cute! LOVE it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the letterpress work on these, Patricia! The big letters look awesome, and so does the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card that I love most is the one with the stitched ampersand and quirky (in a good way) letter stickers. It caught my eye right away. Great PL spread--nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!