Friday, September 20, 2013

Scraplifted Cards - Lily Bee

Hope everyone is having a good week.  It has been a tiring week.  My daughter has been so good with enjoying school and the separation, but this week starting crying.  Either it's for real or copying other kids...don't know...

So almost forgot to post my cards I did for the Lily Bee blog this week.  Adrienne and Wendy Sue joined me on scraplifting a project or a scrapbooker to make cards.  Check out what they did here

For my scraplift...I chose Nicole Nowosad's style.  I love her colorful and almost quilt like backgrounds she does...pretty much anything she does really. 
For this card, I cut pieces from the 6x6 pad into 1", then cut to make triangles and pieced back together.  Those leaves are a die cut from the new Lawn Fawn stitched leaves...sooo pretty.  Love them.
For this card I stitched a grid and then using an EK Success scallop punch, I punched several pieces from the 6x6 pads.
I had Fall on my mind as I made these...so ready for the cooler weather.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the bright colors and the stitching. I think my favorite is the first one, the squares/triangles are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!
    I checked out Nicole's blog and I agree. She does great cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful cards!!
    Love the design and the bright colors!
    Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, Patricia! You did an awesome job lifting Nicole's style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the lifts, Patricia! These are fun and bright with beautiful designs. I hope this week goes more smoothly with Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!