Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Layout for Fun

I have a layout I did just for fun, no assignment, no theme. 

But I still am not really liking this one for some reason.  Was not going to share, but thought I would, since we all have those LO's we aren't too crazy about.

I used Glitz Design, Lawn Fawn leaf dies, Freckled Fawn September kit, some brand new and older American Crafts, and the new photo overlays from Maggie Holmes
The heart was made using the new Dear Lizzy wood-mounted stamps.  I inked the heart, and then with a different ink pressed the chevron pattern into it, then stamped.  "kissing" is the technique...had never done this, and learned in the Studio Calico stamping class.
All about Emma's new neon running shoes...in real color!  I did another layout where I made the photos vintage to soften them here.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. I love this! Isn't it nice sometimes doing a layout for the fun of it??? Glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had some time to just play, Patricia! You may not be loving this page, but I sure do. I know we all have them though. I hope it grows on you because it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia, I think this layout is lovely! I really like how you used the neon elements. Inspiring as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to create something just for fun. I really like it, I love all the frames and layers and that great pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all those layers on your LO and the fresh colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's beautiful Patricia!! Love how you layered and clustered around the photo and then added the paper strips at the top and bottom of your page! I love all of the fun embellishments you added to this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how all the colors help to accentuate her neon shoes in the photo! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UMMMM what is not to like!!! I think it is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and fabulous and colorful and happy! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful
    I love all of the cute details

    ReplyDelete
  11. there are so many fun elements on your page!
    It is so cool!
    I know what you mean about having those pages you are not 100% happy with.
    I feel like I have them a lot these days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know how it is when you don't like a layout but this is wonderful. I wish the layouts I create and don't like looked like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, all of your bright layers and black stamping are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!