Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall/Halloween Banner | Scraptastic Kit Club

I have a very easy banner to share today using the Blackbird Scraptastic Kit again.  
How to:  Cut the bottom banner layer with Silhouette.  Cut a smaller banner and trace onto glitter paper.  I didn't want to send it through the Silhouette.  I did add Mod Podge to it so I wouldn't have glitter everywhere.  Stitch around black banner.  Pop dot the glitter paper banner.  Cut a spider web from pattern paper, cut in half and apply to the top of each banner (that's the only thing that would be Halloween besides the colors).  Use a border punch to punch patterned paper, pop dot at the top of each banner.  Cut leaves from Lawn Fawn dies, and pop dot on top of each banner.  I double stacked the pop dots for the top leaves.  
So simple and still so pretty.  My fave banner.

Link up to the Paper Issues Halloween Hootenanny for a chance to win an entire Heidi Swapp Shine Mist.

Enjoy your weekend.  Will have a couple more Halloween projects to share next week.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. That is so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun banner! I love those dies (had them out just the other night) and I like to use modge podge to tame the glitter too! Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT. Since I'm so behind on Halloween, this is the perfect thing for all of fall. I could even think ahead and make one for the holidays.... hmm....

    Thank you for the inspiration- what a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally totally totally adorable I am love with the glittery background...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome banner Patricia! Love the fun Chevron pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!