Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Family Silhouette Halloween Frame | American Crafts

Meant to get this up earlier.  Wanted to share my altered frame I made for the American Crafts blog yesterday.

I took photos of all of us, edited them to silhouettes, then converted to use with my Silhouette machine. I have the video on how I did that as well as how I altered the frame on the American Crafts blog here.
This has been my favorite out of all the Halloween crafts I've made this year.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. OH! This is adorable! What a cute idea..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adored seeing this on the AC blog Patricia, so many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Patricia!! Awesome Halloween decor!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!