Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Lily Bee Urban Autumn Collection by Amy Heller

I am so excited that this day is here, and so exctied to be able to share the first new Lily Bee line created and designed by the super talented Amy Heller.  

Gorgeous colors and patterns make up the six double-sided, 12x12 papers.
Cards with more beautiful patterns, phrases, and sentiments.  Would be great for both your Project Life, Scrapbooking, and cardmaking.
I am really excited to see this...a stamp set to coordinate.
 Loving this flair to coordinate.
And, something really new for Lily Bee, and so excited to see...wood veneers!
What caught my eye in this collection were the colors.  Amy has really captured the Fall season so well.  The next thing that caught my eye were the patterns.  This will be an easy collection to work with, stylish, trendy, and graphic.

So what do you think?  I cannot wait to work with this line.  You will get to see lots of examples using this collection soon.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!