Wednesday, October 09, 2013

More September Scraptastic Kit Layouts.

I have a couple more September Scraptastic kit layouts to share.

This one is based on Susan's sketch here.  Loved the Basic Grey, Teresa Collins, Pebbles, Crate Paper, and American Crafts in these kit.  I used the We Are Family kit.
I left some room to use stamps in a few different places.
And using the stamps again here and there on this softer layout.  I converted Emma's pictures to vintage.  But she is sporting her new neon running shoes.

I'll share one last September kit using the This Life Noted kit later this week.

My October kits should be here soon...will share soon which ones I got!  

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. These are great, especially loving the second one with that fantastic sunburst, such a fun little story/vignette to scrap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Layouts are beautiful Patricia. Love the pink and how you put the map paper with the other patterned papers in the top one. Great new family photo on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! I especially love the sunburst design on the second one and that pink and green color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both so cool!
    I love the title on the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have great page designs, Patricia!! These are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the background work on both of these FABULOUS layouts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!