Friday, October 11, 2013

Project Life, Week 39

The September This Life Noted kit at Scraptastic Kit Club has been my most favorite.  The colors, the cards with the option to use vertically or horizontally, the stamps.  I just loved it.

When I saw the stamp set in September's kit, I knew I wanted to make little tags from them.  
I picked different colors of coordinating inks, to stamp the tag on plain (non-textured) cardstock.  Then using other stamps, tape, etc., I layered embellishments on them to use here and there.
I had a lot last week to fit into the two-page spread, and just didn't have room to document about letting Emma stay up late to go swimming.  So I fit it in here.  It was a "big" night for her and I wanted it documented.  There's still lots of Emma this week, but I made a point to take pictures of other things and things involving me.
Things about me I included, a picture driving Emma to school, getting healthy by walking, cooking, and eating good.  Then I included the little things.  Emma and I going for a walk after dinner and how special that was, the flowers we picked.  Then decorating for Halloween and new Fall scents.  The crazy mushrooms we get in our yard.
A few details.  This spread is pretty simple for me.  I loved a lot of cards so much, that I left them as is to tell the story.
Thanks as always for stopping by.  Have a great day!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Great week! Loving the photos from this week - different angles/themes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job--the jewel-toned products are perfect for fall. I also think the word bubbles with typed journaling are really adorable; they're my favorite detail from this spread.

    PS Your new blog header is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great.
    I love the colors and the cute little tags.
    So beautiful.
    I got the new Scrapwerk today and I really like your cards and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great spread!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, as always, Patricia! Always love your little details and touches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used in these project life pages. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your PL is always so much fun to look at! I looove that shadow photo! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!