Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ready for Halloween | Scraptastic Kit Club | Paper Issues

More from the Blackbird kit and Add-On from Scraptastic Kit Club.  Gorgeous kit.  And the stamps, that are sold separately are such a high quality and so useable.  

I bought extra patterned paper since I knew I was doing the mini album.  So I had another sheet of that gorgeous Teresa Collins paper with the pretty brocade.  But I wanted something simple on this background, so I used the reverse with the polka dots.
The name of the layout was made with the stamps.  The sticker has a smooth finish.  I used Prima Chalk ink and heat embossed it.  Not going anywhere now.
I wanted a layout not about Emma, but just about getting ready for Halloween...the Instagram photos were perfect and I love the phrases and dots in this kit for little details.
I did not seal this glitter paper, so it is getting everyone...lesson learned.  I should seal the entire sheet.  But I had to use it.  Such a nice look.
Cut a foam adhesive in half to adhere the Glitz sticker bat after dusting the back with baby powder.
This kit has everything I wanted to scrap Halloween.  I think you could scrap Fall easily as well.
Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Love the great clustering on this layout and all the popped up pieces, so much great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and all the funny details.The glitter chevron looks great.
    And I really like your Halloween decoration.
    (Saw it on Instagram ) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FAB Halloweeny layout!! Love your design!!
    Those little bats are adorable (oops...did I really wrote that) well...these cute little paper bats
    are adorbs!
    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page Patricia!! Love the photos of your Halloween decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh! I LOVE this page! Your photos are awesome and so is your design, Patricia!!! I just got my kit and have not used it yet. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout, love all the layers and little details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making the cutest Halloween projects. Love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the splashes of color, fussy cutting and little bat--GREAT layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!