Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Studio Calico Lifted Class

Have you signed up for the Lifted class for November? I'm excited to be joining these talented ladies as contributor along with our teacher, Lisa Truesdell.  My assignment really pushed me, and I love how my project came out.  I'm excited as well to see what everyone has done and to learn some new things myself.  You have until October 31st to sign up.
I used these class exclusive printables in my assignment.

I also used the Project Life Antiquary kit for October...still some available here.

And here is a little sneak I can share.  Loved this assignment and so excited about this class.  Hope to see you there.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. You got me with having Archie in the sneak. :) So excited for you and this venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again!
    And looks like a fabulous peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to class with you there! :)Love that Archie cat! ;) Your sneak looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!