Friday, October 04, 2013

This is Perfect | Scraptastic September Kit

Sharing another layout using the September We Are Family Main and Add On Kits along with the stamps set to coordinate.  Also used the stamp set that coordinates with the Everybody Talks kit.

This photo was perfect for the colors.  But the layout started with just randomly stamping the butterflies.  I was going to cut them all out, and then I liked how it was looking, so decided to continue stamping on the cardstock, and fussy cut some of them out to pop dot on the background.
A very heartfelt and honest journaling...we are no different from other families, with our issues and struggles, but we're perfect.
 Every month I say it, I know.  But I really loved using these stamps.  They added so much to the background.
 I used both sizes of the doily stamps in two different colors, fussy cut and layered.
Have one more Scraptastic September kit layout to share before I get the October kits!  Can't wait.

Have a great weekend.  And I hope everyone in the path of the storm, stays safe!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the stamping and all the fussy cut pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love how you always put together little bits of pieces to build a cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the softness you gave to this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Patrica!! Love those stamped butterflies and the way you used the Teresa Collins papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful layout with so many nice details. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page. Love the colors and all the little details.
    And of course I love all these butterflies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journaling is so honest and heartfelt, Patricia. Made me teary. Sounds a lot like my family. :) Love the layered tags for the journaling and all of the wonderful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously this is my new fav of yours just STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!