Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Together | American Crafts

Will have more Halloween to share this week.  But I had to dig into the more of the new American Crafts.  This is with the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party.
I made pockets with the heart overlay and pattern paper, filling each with a large dot (circle) and stitched around it.
A Simple but sweet layout.  The "Hello" veneer is from Crate Paper's new Fall line.
The 2 veneer is from the Dear Lizzy line.  I just used ink to cover it.  I know there won't be many days like this soon, so even though we spend the majority of our time with Emma, I have to capture these moments while I can.
Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Very cool- love the quilted/framed background. Unique!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the paper and the sewing inside the frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is so cool! LOVE it Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love the dark veneer and how you really made that frame paper work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this frame paper and the pockets you made are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used the framed paper, Patricia!! Such a sweet photo and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stitched pockets! Your picture is priceless and your LO fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stitched pockets Patricia, love the way it came out! BTW, I redo my layouts all the time, I think I am my biggest critic. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is way too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh, love the colours you've chosen to use in this, looks fabulous. And I love the way the page looks like it becomes an extension of the photo (ie. with all the frames in the background). Really awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is seriously SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!