Tuesday, November 05, 2013

2013 Halloween Mini Album | Scraptastic Kit Club

I got the photos added this Sunday and got some pictures to share.  

Here is the cover again.

And you can see more here of how I put the album together.
Lots of photos...took them as if you were flipping through it...so hope you enjoy our Halloween memories.  (I did use a few things from my stash or that I had already bought...but the majority is all from Scraptastic Blackbird Main and Add-on, as well as the October This Life Noted)
Hope you enjoyed looking through our Halloween memories. 
 Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. aww that is too cute, love her costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great mini album. wow!! I am going to pin this for inspiration bc I love how you put everything together. Amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! Totally love this FAB album!!
    You're a pro!! :)
    Beautiful photos too!! Can't say it enough: LOVE IT, THIS IS AWESOMESAUCE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeek!! it is perfect!!! love love love this mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly spooktacular. Love your cute photos and trademark awesomeness! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the finished album, Patricia!! So awesome! I always get stumped on minis after about the first five pages!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projetc, perfect colors and amazing pics ! Bravo Patricia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!