Friday, November 08, 2013

Layout for Fun | School Photo

I had been wanting to dig into the Color Wash line from Pink Paislee. 

After playing with the background, I decided I needed to scrap Emma's school photo.
I used the Color Wash stamps, and the American Crafts date stamp here along with the wood mounted alpha stamps.
 Used some Freckled Fawn kit goodies on this one.  
 I just love my girl.
I purchased all of my Pink Paislee goodies through Paper Issues.  Use my code PATRICIA for 20% off in the shop.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the soft washed look and those great pie chart elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this collection. Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. So soft and sweet. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Color Wash is perfect with Emma's cute photo! And I love those pie charts with the messy stitching. Really awesome page, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Color Wash collection is one if my favorites and I love the Freckled Fawn kits.
    This is such a cute picture of your little daughter and I love all the leaves and pie charts on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Patricia! Yummy pie charts and loads of other triangles too! Totally awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Patricia. Emma's school photo is absolutely adorable and warms my heart! I love, LOVE how you scrapped it. Your page is so creative and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!