Monday, November 04, 2013

Little Joys | American Crafts

Happy Monday.  I can't believe we are in November and the holidays will be here.  I just finished putting in the photos to my Halloween mini album, and will post that this week.  I'm ready to move onto the next holiday. 

But I love scrapping just ordinary, everyday life.  So sharing this layout I made using the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party.  The polka dot stamps and acrylic teal bow are from the Cut and Paste collection.
The speech chipboard here is also from Cut and Paste.  I covered it with yellow ink and then stamped the wood-mounted Dear Lizzy stamp onto it.
Used the neon Hero Arts pink ink on the wood ampersand, then stamped in black using the stamps from Cut and Paste.  Love how this came out.
There are so many color variations you can put together with this collection...I just love the yellow and pinks with the touch of teal/aqua.
I am hoping the candy will be out of my house soon...I've splurged, and now ready to get back on track.

I am behind again in returning comments, but I'll catch up.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the fussy cutting of the flowers, the dimension of the butterflies and those great funky circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every little bit of this, Patricia! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are always full of such beautiful elements and details :)
    I can't believe November is here either.
    Not.ready.for.christmas.in.the.least!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Patricia this is absolutely gorgeous. that picture is perfect with all the papers and embellishments you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. L I love Dear Lizzy and I love your layout with all these beautiful details on it. The butterflies on the flowers look great and I like that cute bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout!! Love the little pops of color here!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!